About Me

My photo
Full-time RVers- Full-time Friends (Married over 20 years, TO EACH OTHER!)

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Quick Review of Our Last Holiday at Death Valley National Park

When you think of your ideal Thanksgiving day, do you ever think of staying at a campground in a National Park?  Maybe you should.  My wife, my youngest child and I had a great time last month in Death Valley, CA.  I was very surprised at the number of people that shared that idea.  The campground was packed.  If we had waited an extra hour, there would have been no sites remaining. 

Anyhow, as usual my wife managed to take many pictures.  I have included a few of my favorites. 

Our campsite at Texas Springs in Death Valley NP

My daughter at Badwater in Death Valley 282 ft. BELOW sea level
My daughter and dog at the sand dunes in Death Valley

The Devil's Golf Course in Death Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment