About Me

My photo
Full-time RVers- Full-time Friends (Married over 20 years, TO EACH OTHER!)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Fun Trip to the Past

Now that we have a working A/C unit for the shell of the truck, we are headed off again for a look into the 1800's.  Today, we will be off to one of Shalane and I's favorite amusement/theme parks called Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO. 

We installed the 5000 BTU window unit air conditioner into our 'living quarters' in the back of the pickup this morning.  I even had a chance to crawl in the back with the unit operating.  It worked to perfection!  I promise we will post some pictures of it, so you can get a better idea of how we put it all together. 

When my wife and I decided to spend a lot of the summer in the midwestern part of the United States, we knew we would have to visit Silver Dollar City.  When we used to live in Kansas we would go there at least a couple of times each year.  After visiting with some friends in Branson, we should be there this afternoon.  Good times await so we will keep the post short today.  More pictures will follow, after all, my wife will be by my side with camera in hand!  Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment