About Me

My photo
Full-time RVers- Full-time Friends (Married over 20 years, TO EACH OTHER!)

Monday, July 25, 2011

Is It Possible to Take One Picture For Each Mile Traveled?

Dean  (the husband)
Shalane  (the wife  :o)
Sunglasses on a table.   Hey! That's art!
It has been said, “everyone has a photographic memory; some just don't have the film.”  I do have the good fortune of having a photographic memory.   However, I will never ever have to worry about not having enough “film” for our vacations as long as my wife is  around.  Oh, here we go! There are none that can compare with her when it comes to taking enough pictures of our adventures.  I think he's poking fun at me again, but I'm just going to take it as a compliment.  "You're welcome, Babe!"
A cow.  Well, we don't usually see stuff like this in Vegas!
A perfect example is our recent trip to Kansas from Utah.  Day 1 stats look like this:  193 miles of total driving and 193 total pictures.  Yes, that means that she takes an average of 1 photo for every mile of driving.  Wow! I had no idea I was that thorough. ;o) Personally, I average about one picture taken for every three days of travel.  I don't know, perhaps it is because I am older. That's an understatement!  I am still stuck in the mind frame that each picture taken must be sent to Wal-mart photography for processing. Dang!  You are old.  If that were still the case, the estimated cost of all the pictures we (she) took for the 5 days that it took to drive here would approach $500. Thank goodness for digital cameras!!!  After all, we still have to drive back!  Yup! And my trigger finger is all rested up and ready for the challenge!
An old van.  OLD?! This van was born the same year as you, and I love taking picures of antiques!
All joking aside, I am very happy that I have a wife that loves photography.  As you can tell from our previous blogs she is very good at snapping the perfect shot.  As I get older, it would probably be a good idea to stop relying so much on my memory.  As I get older, it would probably be a good idea….wait a minute, didn’t I already say that. I think you see what I mean.  HA! Good one, Babe!
A picture of feet in water.  Okay, he got me on that one.  This is just a picture of feet in the water.

I hope everyone invests in a good camera.  I know that we really enjoy looking at all the pictures and reminiscing about the good times that we've had on our trips.  Happy Trails and keep a finger on that shutter!  Can you say 2 pictures a mile….?  I can!

Hey!  You wanna see my food pictures?!


Great fudge! A must have on any vacation to the Midwest.
AMAZING!
My mom and I decorated this together at the candy store!
Oatmeal and hot chocolate for breakfasst.
Ice cream for lunch!
$15 hamburger!
Rudy's in Norman, OK.  Deliciou!

No comments:

Post a Comment